Pages

Instagram feed:

Wednesday 18 March 2015

March Playlist!


Hey everyone! Happy late St. Patrick's day! Hope you all had a good celebration, I know I had. 
Seeing as it's March I thought I'd get back into showing you guys what I'll be listening to this month.
Read down below...

-Lay Me Down -Sam Smith
-Cheerleader -Omi. Felix Jaehn Remix
-Like That - Jack and Jack ft Skate
-Ready To Run- One Direction 
-Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony 
-Them Girls Be Like - Fifth Harmony
-Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
-Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson
-Time Of Our Lives - Pitbull ft. NeYo
-Sugar- Maroon 5 
-One Last Time - Ariana Grande

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 18 March 2015

March Playlist!


Hey everyone! Happy late St. Patrick's day! Hope you all had a good celebration, I know I had. 
Seeing as it's March I thought I'd get back into showing you guys what I'll be listening to this month.
Read down below...

-Lay Me Down -Sam Smith
-Cheerleader -Omi. Felix Jaehn Remix
-Like That - Jack and Jack ft Skate
-Ready To Run- One Direction 
-Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony 
-Them Girls Be Like - Fifth Harmony
-Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
-Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson
-Time Of Our Lives - Pitbull ft. NeYo
-Sugar- Maroon 5 
-One Last Time - Ariana Grande

No comments:

Post a Comment