Pages

Instagram feed:

Friday 9 May 2014

Style Inspo: Emma Stone.

She's got talent,she's got beauty and heck she's got a great fashion sense.Emma Stone has always been a personal favourite of mine and I love how she pulls off such simple dresses and clothing but with such elegance and class.At just 25 years of age she certainly knows her stuff in fashion let me tell you.Down below you will find some pictures of some of Emma's best looks( I couldn't fit them all in,there's just too many).
If Emma is a fave of yours, do comment and tell me what you love about her style!
                                                    Stephanie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 9 May 2014

Style Inspo: Emma Stone.

She's got talent,she's got beauty and heck she's got a great fashion sense.Emma Stone has always been a personal favourite of mine and I love how she pulls off such simple dresses and clothing but with such elegance and class.At just 25 years of age she certainly knows her stuff in fashion let me tell you.Down below you will find some pictures of some of Emma's best looks( I couldn't fit them all in,there's just too many).
If Emma is a fave of yours, do comment and tell me what you love about her style!
                                                    Stephanie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment